A leadership course has been set up over the years by the President of ILCS, Dr. Aicha Lemtouni, which has the merit of being known for her volunteer efforts through the villages of Morocco as Tikhfist or Skoura.
This course of Leadership and conflict resolution is taught in a village deep in the mountains, in the middle of the wonderful nature, with local residents.
A unique adventure that will allow youto have the opportunity to live withthe families of the village, and get to know their pace of life and customs.
This trip will allow you to:
- Develop your expertise in Leadership
- Help the villagers in terms of education and awareness
- Live an exceptional human adventure
- Study your course in a different and pleasant place
- Strengthen your friendships with your classmates