You have your diploma in hand and cannot find a job? ILCS is offering you quality master programs with a promise of 96% insertion rate!
To take advantage of our current evening master programs and double diploma, you must complete the following conditions of access:
Complete your file containing the following documents:
- Duly completed pre-registration form: http://ilcs.ac.ma/home/fr/pr%C3%A9-inscription
- 3 recent photos.
- Photocopy of national ID card or passport for foreigners.
- High School Diploma+ 2 legalized photocopies of the original.
- Original 3-years college degree diploma + 2 legalized photocopies.
- Transcripts of the last three years.
- Authentication certificate for foreign degrees.
File review fees in the amount of 1000 Dhs
The ILCS admission test is open to all bachelor's degree students.
In order to join ILCS, candidates are invited to take the admission test, which is composed of written and oral tests. Following the written exam, an oral interview will be the last test to assess your level in languages and your ambitions as a future student.
It is an interview with an internal jury where the evaluation focuses on:
- Speaking in both languages: French and English
- Common knowledge
- The managerial culture
- The general profile