To enjoy the ILCS training BAC + 3, here are the steps to follow:
Complete your file containing the following documents:
- Pre-registration form duly completed http://ilcs.ac.ma/home/fr/pré-inscription
- 3 recent photos
- Photocopy of the national card or passport for foreigners
- Original certificate of your Baccalaureate degree + 2 legalized copies
- Transcripts of the last three years
- Authentication certificate for foreign degrees
File review fees in the amount of 1000 Dhs.
The ILCS admission test is open to all Baccalaureate students and all types of BAC are accepted (Sces Maths, Physics, ES, SVT, etc.).
In order to join ILCS, candidates are invited to take the admission test, which is composed of written and oral tests. Following the written exam, an oral interview will be the last test to assess your level in languages and your ambitions as a future student.
It is an interview with an internal jury where the evaluation focuses on:
- Speaking in both languages: French and English
- Common knowledge
- The managerial culture
- The general profile